Mostly people in India prefer to take Jaggery (Gur) after a meal. But do you know that along with taste it has hidden many secrets of health. Yes, jaggery cures diseases related to your stomach. This makes the digestive system strong and also improves the skin.Jaggery does not only satisfy your tastebud, but it is not less than any treasure for health. Sometimes doctors also recommend using jaggery as a sugar substitute for better health.
So let’s have a look at the 5 benefits of jaggery at a glance:Anemia will be far away: The amount of iron in jaggery is high.
1. To increase the hemoglobin, you can include jaggery in your diet. For anemia patients, jaggery is like nectar.
2. To control blood pressure, you should include jaggery in your diet. Especially people suffering from high blood pressure are advised to eat jaggery daily.
3. As the weather is changing, colds are a common problem. Jaggery can give you relief in this problem. If you take jaggery with black pepper and ginger, then you can stay away from cold even in cold weather.
4. Jaggery is also good for your bones. Jaggery makes bones strong. Jaggery also contains calcium, as well as phosphorus is also rich in jaggery. Both these things are good for your bones. It is also said that eating jaggery and ginger together relieves pain in joints and knees.
5. Molasses is also necessary for good skin. To take care of the skin, you can include jaggery in your diet. Jaggery actually helps in blood purification. It plays an important role in keeping the skin clean. Jaggery is helpful in removing harmful toxin from the body. This keeps your skin clean and healthy. Eating jaggery daily gets rid of pimples and makes the face glow.